Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holy Grail

"And baby, it's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you're screaming you love me loud
the next day you're so cold
one day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
you're so unfair
Sippin from your cup till it runnith over
Holy Grail..."
-Jay Z and JT

I do believe these lyrics in this song are about fame.  At the same time it reminds me also about love.  It's definitely my jam at the moment.  In fact a cover of it might be in order.  Ha ha.  Just gotta test my rap skills.  Should be fun :p 

I will never understand what's so complicated about love.  You love somebody and they love you back you should just be with them.  It's simple really.  People just choose to make it more complicated than it really is.  And that sucks for the people who want it to not be as complicated. 

On top of that people are obsessed with sex, drugs, and rock and roll.  It's like hey let's see how many people we could sleep with while we're wasted and out of our minds.  It also seems no one is faithful anymore.  All my hope in love is lost.  It's really sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment