Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Anonymous

I found out in recent events that I can't trust people.  I confided in someone and they told others.  Now I wonder what other people know because this person talked too much.  No one will ever tell me the truth.  She twisted my words and they got used against me.  All the good times we had got shot to shit because of what?  It's never going to be the same anymore.  I have to watch what I say.  I have to watch what I do.  Don't lie to me!! Don't lie to anybody!  This cannot be fixed.  I don't know why I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when all they do is screw me.  I am tired of trusting people.  Now they have to prove to me they can be trusted before I even consider giving them my trust.  Whoever is a part of this betrayal should know that I can play the game too.  I can ruin a lot of things.  I can lie.  But guess what...I am not you.  I will never be you.  I will not stoop to that level.  It's not worth my time.  Instead I am going to move on and be a better person.  Be the bigger person.  Lies can only go so far until it blows up in someones face.  The truth always rears it's head.  Maybe you should think about that before you decide to screw good people over.  To those of you who were a part of whatever was said about me, it's called come straight to the source and I will tell you the TRUTH.  Also stop acting like you aren't talking shit either.  Cause we all know you are.  Where do you think I get my info from?  Look at the people around you.  They all talked.  They all confessed.  They all lied.  They all cheated.  I see it's so easy for you to throw away someone that actually gives a damn about her friends.  Yet you're going to keep around the people that would screw you over every chance they got.  How does that make any sense?  Well, it's your loss anyway.  Have fun being miserable cause I am going to move forward and be happy.


Venting brought to you by:
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment