Thursday, June 6, 2013

Change

It's official.  Moving on from something you have invested in for quite some time can be hard.  It can also be a step in the right direction.  Change isn't easy but it can be worth it.  If we can help it, we should always move forward in life not back. 

I am letting go of something I have been hanging onto for quite some time.  It was something I was so use to so I held on to it.  But I held on longer than I should have.  Now letting go is definitely emotional but I know it's the right decision.  It wasn't what I wanted in my life so it's time to go after what I truly want.  Or I should say, what I truly NEED.

I really feel like I am finally getting the courage to do what I have been meaning to do for so long.  I am taking bigger steps and it feels good.  I don't need to just settle for what I am use to.  I need to stare my fears right in the face and push through them.  I need to experience things I have never experienced before.  I need to make it all worth investing my time in.  I need this change and it starts NOW.

Actually it technically started yesterday haha...  

If you need to make a change in your life, do it.  No matter how scary it gets you should at least try.  You don't need to spend your life with too many 'what ifs.'  You need your life to have more 'I tried' or 'I did it.'  Success isn't easy but when you reach your goal, all you go through to get there will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment