Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shut Off

How does one shut off there emotions?  If you ask me it's extremely hard.  Unless you are a vampire from Vampire Diaries where you can just switch it off.  But even then the emotions still come back to haunt you. It's hard to act like you don't care when clearly you do.  Though sometimes you are forced to have to close off because other people have "issues."

This happens far too much in my life.  It's always been when I really want someone, I can't have them.  It's getting old.  I don't know how much longer it can be tolerated.  My heart can't take much more of this.  I care too much about people and my relationships with them.  I have no idea how to not care.  One day that mere fact may destroy me.  That is, if it hasn't already. 

My situation requires a lot more communication than it's getting.  But how does one go about having a serious conversation without compromising the current situation in a negative way?  I know eventually it will blow up in someones face.  Well I don't want it to blow up.  I just want answers.  And it's better to have them now rather than later, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment