Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Games

I will never understand why people play games.  Games are for kids.  People just can't be real with each other anymore.  For once I want someone to just tell me what is going on.  Tell me what's real.  Tell me what the deal is.  Tell me how you feel.  Tell me what you're thinking.  Be honest and straight forward.  Stop being childish and be a grown up.  When you're an adult there is no need for these stupid games.  I am an adult. I will tell you the truth.  I will be straight forward.  I will be honest.  I would hope everyone would do the same for each other.  Don't get stuck in a situation that is unresolved.  Do what you have to do to make things right even if that means sacrificing a part of yourself. Don't put off the inevitable. In the end it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment