Thursday, May 30, 2013

You

I am starting to realize more and more that you can't be truly happy with another person until you are truly happy with yourself.  You have to be happy with your own life.  You have to be confident and comfortable in your own skin.

I am not the most confident person.  No bueno.  Here is why.  Everywhere I look I always compare myself to other people.  I always think other women are much prettier than I am.  This has been for most of my life. I don't like the way I look.  That has to change.  I can't spend my days not being confident in my own skin.

Comparing yourself to others is probably one of the worst things you can do to yourself.  It just brings you down. Makes you feel like less than you are.  No one person looks exactly alike. You are your own unique YOU.  Be who are and love who you are. Don't worry about what other people think.  The ones that matter will love you no matter what.  The ones that don't aren't worth having in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment