Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Knew

I knew things would start to get better.  What a difference a day makes.  I am already starting to feel better about a lot of things just by the mere fact of changing my attitude and perspective.  Things are definitely looking up.

I have decided to start really focusing on my passion these days,  which is songwriting.  I am also getting an acoustic band together.  Feels good.  I also want to start being more healthy because I realize that the healthier I am physically the healthier I am mentally.

It's the little things that make the biggest differences in your life.  Like I said before, start small and you will see a difference right away.  Don't let your fears bring you down.  Make the change no matter how scary.  it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment