Friday, May 31, 2013

Health

Let's face it. For a lot of us in today's society its very hard to be health conscious.  There are way too many unhealthy toxins out there that people just can't get enough of.   So when trying to be health savvy it is very hard to stick with it unless you have been healthy for most of your life. 

I have learned that if you want something done you have to do it yourself.  I wish I could hire a nutritionist and personal trainer to tell me what to do with how to eat and exercise.  Unless you make a lot of money it isn't happening.  So you have to take matters into your own hands. 

Some tips for a healthy start:
Stay away from fast food.
Limit bread intake.
Eliminate sodas and other sugary drinks.
Drink plenty of water.
Don't over eat.
Portion your meals.
Exercise everyday.  Even if it's just a walk around the block, it helps.

Now I am definitely not an health expert but I'm trying to learn more everyday.  It's all about will power.  You want to be healthy and in shape then take the steps to get yourself there.  It's probably not as hard as you think. In time when you see and feel results you will feel like a new person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment