Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tell Me

How is anybody going to know anything if nobody says anything or asks questions??  Can anyone say elephant in the room?

I am the type of person who would rather put it all out on the table and not hold it in.  I need to say what I gotta say and would like people to do the same.  It's hard to function when you have to hold it all in because the other person doesn't let it all out. 

I understand people have their own way of doing things but it's just getting to me a little bit.  Just tell me! Haha

Tell me how you feel.
Tell me what you know.
Tell me what you want.
Tell me what you don't want.
Tell me your hopes and dreams.
Tell me you need me.
Tell me you don't need me.
Tell me if I am wasting my time.
Tell me if it's worth it to wait.

It's all just a long list of unanswered questions.  I know they say some things are better left unsaid but in this case say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment