Friday, May 31, 2013

Private

So I am thinking that some things should be kept private.  Over the past few months I have been spilling my guts out to friends about a certain situation I am in.  Now I think that may have been a mistake.  I think I just got so excited and caught up in it that I couldn't keep it to myself.  It was all I talked about.  It consumed my thoughts so I felt like I had to let it all out. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Whatever.  Can't go back and change it now. So this time around I am going to try to keep my situation more private.  If I don't reveal a lot maybe it will be less stressful and easier to handle.  I feel like if I do that then things may work out better. Talking too much about it has only made it worse.  It's kind of like hyping up a movie so much but when you actually go see it, it winds up sucking.  Haha.  So no more hype, no more drama, just let it flow.  Keep it private.  It's better off that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment