Friday, May 10, 2013

Just Be

I want to make something of myself.  Doesn't everybody?  I just don't know where to begin.  How do you access a life that you crave that is so unattainable?  It's like you need step by step instructions.  I wish it was that easy.  If I had something or someone guiding me in the right direction I would probably have accomplished something by now.  But I have learned over the years that is not possible.  You are your own guidance.  You have to make the moves to get to where you want to be.  You have to push yourself.  No one is going to do it for you.  You can't rely on anyone but yourself to get things done.  It's unfortunate but true.

What do you do when you feel like your dreams are better than actual reality?  Make your dreams your reality.  I don't want to feel like I sleep more than I live.  I want to feel like I have LIVED.  It's time to wake up.  Push aside what you think you know.  Dive into the unknown.  Learn as much as you can.  Do as much as you can.  Live as much as you can and do it NOW.  Now is the time.  Make things happen.  You will never regret the good things you accomplish in life especially if there is an obstacle threatening to tear you down and you push through it.  Be proud. Be HAPPY.  Just BE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment